Our featured app today is Brilig’s Performance Audience Engine App. Brilig’s App is a performance-focused analytic tool that helps ad networks and media buyers identify and buy large scale, 3rd party audiences that significantly improve campaign ROI. The Brilig App allows you to identify high performance audience for free, only paying for data that substantially improves campaign results.
To use the Brilig App, follow the steps below.
To Create Lift Reports:
- Click on an advertiser to show their campaigns.
- Select the campaigns for which you desire a lift report.
- Click on “Create Lift Report”. This will update your creative and other pixels to capture segment performance. At least 5 days of lift data is typically required before a lift report is relevant.
To View Lift Reports:
- Click on the “View Lift Reports” tab.
- Click on the desired lift report.
- If one or more segments show significant lift, you may click on “Request Optimized Composite”. Top performing segments will be deduplicated and a Brilig account manager will contact you with a proposed composite segment. No cost is entailed unless you approve the proposed segment.
Brilig’s Performance Audience Engine App brings together the scale of 30 billion cookies from 60 different data sellers with one of the largest RTB exchanges, AppNexus. The app analyzes and builds customizable audience segments that maximize both campaign reach and lift by any metric – view through, click through, conversion, video view, rollover, expand etc. The lift segments can be deduplicated in close to real time and merged into a single composite segment to streamline targeting.
The Brilig Audience Engine App is part of the larger Brilig Audience Marketplace, which includes 3rd party audience targeting tools to build custom audiences for a campaign via the Audience Toolbox, pre-populated segments by vertical via Brilig Brand Ready Audiences, and custom algorithms created specifically for campaigns and clients through Brilig Algorithmic Audiences. More of this functionality will be coming soon to the AppNexus App Marketplace.
This post is part of our series 30 Apps in 30 Days.