Our annual San Francisco Summit is just a week away on Wednesday, April 4th at the Four Seasons (details here). More than 450 leaders from the world of digital advertising will come together for a day of conversation, collaboration and debate.
The theme of this year’s San Francisco Summit is innovation. It’s the only constant in an industry that’s always changing.
AppNexus is bringing together the best programming and speakers in the industry to showcase, discuss, and share their thoughts, including a special opening by AppNexus CEO Brian O’Kelley on the next wave of disruptive innovation and opportunities and threats for your digital advertising business.
Here’s a sneak peek at other topics we’ll share at the upcoming AppNexus Summit San Francisco and our roster of speakers:
How are leading CEOs in the space innovating at their respective companies across video, data and more?
• Tod Sacerdoti, CEO, BrightRoll
• Eric Roza, CEO, Datalogix
• Ramsey McGrory, CEO, Clearspring
• Joe Apprendi, CEO, Collective
How is innovation happening among publishers and the leading sellers of media?
• Michael Greene, Senior Analyst, Forrester
• Andy Atherton, Digital Media Executive
How is AppNexus innovating? Who are the latest players to join the AppNexus ecosystem?
• Mike Nolet, CTO and Co-Founder, AppNexus
• Ari Paparo, SVP of Product, AppNexus
• Anne Hunter, SVP, Advertising Effectiveness, comScore
• Alex Tsai, Principal Product Manager, Emerging Platform and Solutions, Adobe
• Sebastian Labs, Engineering Manager, Adobe
How do start-ups make their innovations viable companies?
• Chip Meakem, Managing Partner, Tribeca Venture Partners
• Chris Fralic, Managing Partner, First Round Capital
What lessons can technology behemoths like Apple teach the digital advertising industry?
• Adam Lashinsky, Senior Editor at Large, Fortune and author of Inside Apple
A special thanks to our generous sponsors: BlueKai, Proximic, Microsoft Advertising Exchange, Skinected, Peer39, eyeReturn, uKnow, Bering Media, BRX Exchange, IBM, and VisualDNA.
We look forward to an exciting dialogue next week. Follow us on Twitter @appnexus for live updates during the Summit (#AppNexusSummit).
See you in San Francisco!